Ditch devices and get outdoors!
The perfect outdoor yard game to play with family and friends! It gets even better when you play in the dark!
It’s fun! Oh – And snazzy!
“It is a very fun game with a snazzy aesthetic that I could see providing hours of entertainment for people of all ages.”
— Brandon Foster, Managing Editor, Casper WY Star Tribune
How To Play
Design Your Course
Walk your Zber poles around an outdoor space to make your course. Each pole has its’ own number from 1 to 5. Place them in numerical order. Make sure you don’t space them further than you can throw a disc!
Get Your Group Together
Get the crew together! All ages will have fun Zbering! Everyone starts at Zber pole #1. You play up to pole #5 and back down to end on pole #1 where you started! Play in teams or everyone for themself! Best with 2 to 6 players.
Sling Some Discs
The goal is to throw your disc at the pole and knock the ball off the top. You can do this by knocking the pole with your disc or get more advanced by hitting the ball itself!
HOW TO Get Points
The first person or team to hit the golf ball off the pole gets the point, leaving the other players or teams without a point. Then you move onto the next hole.
How it ends
The winner gets to reset the course by rearranging the holes for the next game. Each game is typically 30 minutes depending on the number of players, skill level, and course difficulty.
Zber gets even better after the sun goes down.
Where To Play!
- Lawns, Yards, Playgrounds, Neighborhoods, and Cul-de-sacs
- Public Parks, School Yards and Churchyards
- College Campuses and Athletic Fields
- Empty Parking Lots and Ramps
- Boating Trips to Beaches and Sandbars
- Family Cabins, Dude Ranches, and Summer Camps
- Timbered or Forested areas
- Any of the above with snow
- Gymnasiums and Recreation Centers
I Played Past Midnight
“I would like to express our gratitude for your customer service. We received it in time for our Grandbaby’s birthday and the entire family had a blast. We played until past midnight.”
– Pedo S.
It Was A Big Hit
“I broke out the Zber game at a campground last night and it was a big hit! We had so much fun, especially after dark.“
– Tom O.
The Best Game
“Oh thank you so much!!! A mom posted about Zber on a Facebook group created for families in greater Chicago area looking for fun things to do with kids during COVID. She had taken her kids to a cool Christmas lights place and they played your game and said how great it was and something fun to do outside! You have made my Christmas!“
– K.D. (River Forest, IL)
Stay and play together!
Unlike some games where players get spaced out or split up, when you play Zber your group sticks together making banter and conversation part of the fun!
It’s easy to Learn!
- Easy to learn with just 4 simple rules
- Simple 1 point scoring per hole – no Pars, Eagles, or Bogies.
- No score card or stubby little pencils needed.
- With proper course set-up it can be played from a wheelchair or scooter.
- Adaptable for ages 4 and up.
Be As Creative As You Want!
- Creative throwing rules can be added such as “throw with your non-dominant hand”.
- Course length and layout is limited only by your imagination.
- With the addition of the “Poison Rule”, strategy becomes an important feature. See the “How to Play” tab.
- Obstacles such as trees, sheds, and swings can become an integral part of the game. Rules such as “the disc must go around the old oak tree on the left” can be added for even more challenges. These instructions are set by the winner designing the next course.
- Players can use their existing golf discs, foam footballs, etc. Outdoor Games are great for creativity.
Ready To Play?
A Great Yard Game That Gets Even Better When the Sun Goes Down.
Cody, Wyoming, United States
Zber is protected by U.S. Patent No’s 10,232,239 and D871,529.
Zber is a registered Trademark and fully protected by applicable laws whether noted with (TM) or not.
All Rights Reserved
Zber – Set Your Course
Copyright © 2019 Zber – All Rights Reserved.
Outdoor Games Lawn Games Yard Games